In light of the spread of COVID-19, we have enhanced our cleaning measures at Meadow Lake Guest Ranch.
- Our staff wear gloves and masks at all times while cleaning and preparing our houses for your stay.
- All spaces are cleaned using bleach based products.
- All beds, quilts and pillows are washed and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- After being washed, all bedding is put into plastic bags to keep them clean and sanitized.
- Clean towels and washcloths are now stored in the cupboards and not left out on display or on towel racks.
- Furniture and high traffic surfaces are sprayed or washed with disinfectant.
- Each house is equipped with cleaners in the kitchen and bathrooms for guest use.
- Hand sanitizer can be found in each house and washing soap can be found by all the sinks.
If you would feel more comfortable sleeping in your own sheets, please feel free to bring and use your own at the Ranch.
Just let us know in advance, and we leave your beds unmade.
Guests will be provided with one roll of toilet paper / bathroom / two days stay.
Please pack your own toilet paper if your party will require more than the supply listed above. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
At the Ranch, we understand that people come to stay with us to find peace and quiet: thus, our policy has always been that management and staff stay a respectful distance from guests, unless needed. This will continue.
Additionally, management and staff will now practice social distancing with all guests during their stay. A minimum of six-feet will be kept between guests and staff, unless dire circumstances require otherwise.
Management can be reached via phone or text at: 250-804-6114 or by email at: email@example.com
If you or any of your party show any signs of illness prior to your visit, we respectfully ask that you stay at home. Cancellation fees will be waived and a full refund given.
If you have been asked to quarantine yourself, please do so at home, for your own health and safety and for that of our staff.
Prior to your visit, please be advised of the closest medical facilities to Meadow Lake Guest Ranch.
100 Mile District General Hospital
355 Cedar Ave, 100 Mile House, BC, V0K 2E0
Travel time is approximately 1 hour from Meadow Lake Guest Ranch.
Royal Inland Hospital
311 Columbia Street, Kamloops, BC, V2C 2T1
Travel time is approximately 2 hours from Meadow Lake Guest Ranch